Senior Technical Project Manager
Delego Software Inc. (www.delego.ca) is a leading provider of data security, encryption and tokenization technologies in the financial industry. We are looking for self-motivated, success-oriented individual to join our rapidly growing team of professionals.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Senior Technical Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of project management; working closely with the Professional Services Team, as well as Development and Client Services.
- Ensure customer projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and within all business requirements and specifications.
- Work with Professional Services and Development departments to coordinate development and delivery of services, manage project related risks, identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Develop required project management documentation such as detailed project plans, product delivery schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Assist in development of product roadmap strategy and scheduling for prioritization and execution based on ROI, customer value and internal needs.
- Identify and understand client’s technical systems to drive the iterative installation of Delego Services.
- Monitors project performance and interact regularly with project sponsor, stakeholders, and executive team.
- Oversee development and management of standard operating procedures within industry best practices and PCI guidelines and standards.
- Support Sales, Client Services and Professional Services with critical escalations.
- Influence and contribute to successful organizational change, including new ways of doing business.
- 5-10 years’ experience managing IT projects.
- Demonstrated experience delivering Project Management discipline, structure and order to an evolving and dynamic PM environment.
- Strong understanding of SAP.
- Exposure to diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Understanding of PCI-DSS and PA-DSS requirements is considered an asset.
- PMP Certification is considered an asset
- Strong organization, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success in effective project delivery.
- Willing to put in extra time and effort, when necessary, sometimes without warning.
Some national and international travel may be required. Therefore, applicants must hold a valid Canadian passport, have the ability to obtain a valid Canadian passport, or hold a valid passport from a country that can access Great Britain, Europe, the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
Delego Software Inc. is proud to offer a friendly, casual work atmosphere where employee initiative and responsibility are encouraged. Additional corporate information may be found at www.delegosoftware.com. Applicants, please send your Resume/CV with cover letter and salary level expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Senor Technical Project Manager”.