Customer Case Study 1:
Construction Tool and Equipment Manufacturer
A leading provider of innovative products, systems and services to the global construction industry
Exceeding $4 billion annually
In more than 120 countries
> 20,000 employees globally
Through a retail channel, direct via e-commerce and through a global network of local sales account managers
Credit Card Processing:
Card volume is over $500 million annually. More than 20,000 transactions per month
The customer required a scalable electronic payment integration solution to link multiple payment processors to the company’s SAP ERP system. It also lacked the capability to integrate EMV transactions.
To meet their payment processing needs, they also required a solution with the ability to:
- Handle eCommerce, MOTO and card-present EMV transactions
- Securely tokenize and store more than 250,000 credit card records in compliance with PCI-DSS requirements
- Process multiple currencies in over 40 countries worldwide
- Flexibly integrate with numerous global payment platforms
- Comply with European Union data privacy laws
Meeting the customer’s challenging business requirements, Delego’s on-demand hosted payment integration suite was implemented in 2013. An automated, on-demand solution eliminated the need to manually re-enter or upload transaction data into the company’s SAP financial system.
Savings of up to
At an estimated 2 minutes per transaction for manual processing, the customer saves an estimated 8,000 person hours, or $400,000 annually.